Sunday, July 10, 2011
1. cook mathanga, cut pieces of pacha ethakka and cheru payar together in cooker for some time with some salt added..
mathanga will get all smashed..but payar will be round itself..
2. in mixi, grind coconut with turmeric powder, chilli powder, one green chilli and salt
3.kaduvarukkal with the usual ingredients (red chilli, ginger, garlic, veppila, green chilli)
4. To the kaduku, add grinded coconut paste and mix for some time.
5. Pour the ingredients of cooker with water into the above pan.
6. Close the lid and let it cook for some time.
Serve it :-)